Who We Are:
We are a 1,500-strong team competing at the pinnacle of world motorsport – the FIA Formula One World Championship. We live and breathe racing. We are engineers and designers, mechanics and technicians, managers and coordinators, executives and directors. We are a community of 15 million fans worldwide. Passionate, proud, driven and determined. Relishing the challenges that lie ahead.
To provide a respectful, supportive, fun and safe space for Formula One fans – no matter which team or driver you support. A community where you can share your passion and make your voice heard. Where you are taken on the ride with us, up-close and personal with our team as we embark on our goal of winning the FIA Formula One World Championship. Through the joy and the pain, the highs and the lows, the battles and challenges. We want you to be right there alongside us.
What We Want:
- Respectful debate and discussion
- A positive and supportive environment for F1 fans to come together and interact
- To hear your voices and opinions, even if we don’t agree with them!
- User Generated Content (photo, video) when appropriate
- Sticking to relevant topics
What We Don’t Want:
- Use of bad language and swear words
- Insulting, threatening, defamatory or obscene posts or comments
- Unlawful posts or comments
- Links to unrelated content or self-promotion
If comments or posts fall under any of the above categories, we will take appropriate action – whether that is removing the posts or comments, to blocking and/or reporting accounts.
We closely monitor our social media community, across all our digital platforms, and do our best to ensure interaction and engagement on our channels are in line with our mission.
However, while we encourage vigorous debate, we ask users to not post content that falls under the ‘What We Don’t Want’ category. We always want to keep the conversation passionate but positive and respectful.
We also appreciate assistance from members of our community in flagging and reporting users who do not behave in line with our house rules.