That's right! You could be taking in the sights and sounds of the 2015 Autosport International Show this Saturday, 10 January 2015, at the NEC Birmingham!
Alongside star guests including Mercedes-Benz brand ambassador and multiple Grand Prix winner David Coulthard, top Formula One commentator David Croft and many more, this is your chance to get up close and personal with the World Championship winning MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS F1 W05 Hybrid!
It's the 25th anniversary of the show and it's set to be a cracker! To get your hands on one of 10 pairs of free tickets courtesy of our friends at the Autosport International Show, just head over to @MercedesAMGF1 on Twitter and send us a tweet using the hashtag #ASI15 - simple!
Entry is open to UK residents only, submissions close at 12:00 GMT on Wednesday 7 January 2015. Winners will be announced shortly afterwards.
What are you waiting for? Get involved! Best of luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions
Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix Ltd
Official Terms and Conditions for Autosport International 2015 prize draw (“Prize Draw”).
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOT PROMOTED BY, ASSOCIATED WITH OR ENDOSED BY TWITTER.
By entering the free Prize Draw you agree to the following terms and conditions, which are a contract, ensure that you read them carefully before entering:
- The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix Limited (“Promoter”), Operations Centre, Brackley, Northants, NN13 7BD;
- There is no purchase or payment necessary to enter or win;
- The prize will be one of ten pairs of tickets to the 2015 Autosport International Show (“Prize”), for the avoidance of doubt the Prize will be one pair of tickets (you will be responsible for any additional costs, including but not limited to travel costs as a result of winning the Prize);
- To participate in the Prize Draw, you must “tweet,” to the official MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Twitter account (@MercedesAMGF1) including the “hashtag” “#ASI15” in your message;
- Employees of Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix Ltd, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners are not eligible to enter;
- The Prize Draw will begin on 06 January 2015 18:00 GMT and will end on 07 January 2015 12:00 GMT (“Promotion Period”);
- You must have a valid Twitter account to enter the Prize Draw;
- There may only be one entry per “natural,” person i.e. multiple entries using multiple accounts is not permitted;
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom;
- The 10 winners will be selected at random within two (2) hours after the end of the Promotion Period;
- The winner will be notified via the “direct messaging service,” on Twitter and you will have to respond with your personal details to claim the Prize. If you do not respond within 48 hours of the message being sent, the Prize will be fortified and an alternative winner will be selected via the same method;
- You must ensure that your privacy settings on your Twitter account allow us to message you. If your privacy settings mean that we can’t contact you then the Prize will be forfeited in accordance with (11) above;
- Subject to applicable law, the Prize winner irrevocably grants to the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name, likeness, photograph and/or any statements made by the Prize winner in connection with the Prize Draw for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation and/or notification;
- By entering into the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any loss, liability, damage, cost, expense that the entrants may suffer as a result of any claim, action and/or demand that may be made against the Promoter arising or in connection with the Prize Draw. Further, you agree that, in the event that you are a winner of the Prize Draw, you shall execute (within a reasonable timeframe) such additional as may be specified by the Promoter in relation to the Prize;
- These terms and conditions and interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England without regard to its conflicts of law rules.