#GETCONNECTED WITH NICO IN OUR LIVE Q&A VIA THE TEAM’S BBM CHANNEL
Get connected with Nico who will be participating in an exclusive live Q&A chat session with fans on Wednesday 1st July, via the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team’s BBM Channel.
The live chat will take place at 15:00 UK Time and to participate, simply join the channel and send in your questions by following the simple steps below.
All you need to do ahead of Wednesday 1st July is:
- Make sure you have the latest version of BBM on your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry device
- Open the BBM app and tap the menu icon in the bottom-left corner
- Select Channels
- From here you can search for ‘MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS’ or type in our BBM Channel PIN: C00011785.
- Our channel will be the first result, and it’s the one with the blue verified checkmark.
- Tap ‘Join+’ along the bottom of your screen and you will now receive exclusive content directly to your device.
To put your question to Nico, visit the channel at 15:00 (TBC) UK TIME on Wednesday 1st July, when he will be answering as many of your questions as he can.
Nico will answer as many questions as time will allow within the Chat timeframe, however it will not be possible to answer every submitted question.
BBM Channels operates one-to-one chats, so all questions answered by Nico will only be visible to the individual subscriber.
BBM Channels is the social networking feature within BBM, where fans can interact on a daily basis with the team, on track and back at the factory by subscribing to the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS official BBM Channel. For more information visit – www.bbm.com
BBM Channels is a new place to join conversations happening right now between people, brands and communities. BBM Channels lives on your smartphone, right inside of BBM so they're always with you, complete with the privacy and control you expect from BBM. Visit www.bbm.com to download.