Nico will be answering your questions live during an exclusive Q&A on the team’s BBM Channel this week ahead of the final Grand Prix of the F1 season in Abu Dhabi. If you fancy knowing what his favourite race of the season has been or what’s been his most challenging race then now’s your chance to ask the man himself.
The live Q&A chat session with Nico will take place on Wednesday 25th November at 10.15am UK Time and to participate, all you have to do is join the team’s BBM Channel and send in your questions by following the simple steps below:
- Make sure you have the latest version of BBM on your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry device
- Open the BBM app and tap the menu icon in the bottom-left corner
- Select Channels
- From here you can search for ‘MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS’ or type in our BBM Channel PIN: C00011785.
- Our channel will be the first result, and it’s the one with the blue verified checkmark.
- Tap ‘Join+’ along the bottom of your screen and you will now receive exclusive content directly to your device.
To put your question to Nico, visit the channel at 10.15am UK Time on Wednesday 25th November, when he will be answering as many of your questions as he can.
Nico will answer as many questions as time will allow within the Chat timeframe, however it will not be possible to answer every submitted question.
BBM Channels operates one-to-one chats, so all questions answered by Nico will only be visible to the individual subscriber.
BBM Channels is the social networking feature within BBM, where fans can interact on a daily basis with the team, on track and back at the factory by subscribing to the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS official BBM Channel. For more information visit – www.bbm.com
BBM Channels is a new place to join conversations happening right now between people, brands and communities. BBM Channels lives on your smartphone, right inside of BBM so they're always with you, complete with the privacy and control you expect from BBM. Visit www.bbm.com to download.