Ahead of leaving for the season-opening Australian Grand Prix, Nico will be participating in an
exclusive live Q&A chat session on Thursday 6th March, via the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team’s BBM Channel.
The live chat will be part of Nico taking over our official BBM Channel for the day, and will take place at 14.15 GMT.
BBM is free for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry users and now comes with a host of new features including BBM Channels (visit www.bbm.com to download). The MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS BBM Channel has already proved popular thanks to the exclusive content and opportunities available to fans.
Participating in the Q&A chat with Nico couldn’t be easier. All you need to do ahead of Thursday 6th March is:
- Make sure you have the latest version of BBM on your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry
- Open the BBM app and tap the menu icon in the bottom-left corner
- Select Channels
- From here you can search for ‘MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS’ or type in our BBM Channel PIN: C00011785
- Our channel will be the first result, and it’s the one with the blue verified checkmark.
- Tap ‘Join+’ along the bottom of your screen and you will now receive exclusive content directly to your device
To put your question to Nico, visit the channel at 14.15 GMT on Thursday 6th March, when he will be answering a selection of the best ones posed.
Nico will answer as many questions as time will allow within the Chat timeframe, however it will not be possible to answer every submitted question.
BBM Channels operates one-to-one chats, so all questions answered by Nico will only be visible to the individual subscriber.