Terms and Conditions of uploading content to the Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix Ltd (“MGP”) website www.mercedesamgf1.com (“Website”)
- By submitting a photo or recording or any other content that shows your support for the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team or any of its drivers or personnel (“User Content”) to the Website, you agree and consent to MGP using the User Content for advertising, marketing, promotion and other business purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, MGP may choose which User Content it uses in its absolute discretion and shall be under no obligation to publish or otherwise use User Content submitted by you and if MGP does publish or otherwise use User Content submitted by you, it has the right to remove such User Content at any time in its absolute discretion.
- When you upload the User Content to the Website, you hereby grant MGP and its agents a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free licence, to display, transmit, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, adapt, publish, broadcast and/or use the User Content for any and all purposes in any media throughout the world in perpetuity (or, where such a licence is not lawful or enforceable, for up to 50 years from the date the User Content is uploaded to the Website), including without limitation, on MGP’s publicly accessible social media channels, the Website and all other media whether now know or hereafter invented. For the avoidance of doubt, MGP may, without limitation, edit/splice your User Content together with other user content.
- By submitting the User Content, you warrant and undertake that:
3.1 you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in the User Content, that the User Content is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights;
3.2 you have the right to grant MGP permission to use the User Content in the ways described in these terms and conditions;
3.3 the User Content does not infringe English law or the law in the country in which you are normally resident;
3.4 the User Content does not, to the best of your knowledge and belief, infringe the law of any other country;
3.5 you hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the User Content;
3.6 you shall, on request, do such other things and execute such documents as are reasonably requested of you by MGP in order to allow MGP to use the User Content in accordance with these terms and conditions;
3.7 you have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the User Content; and
3.8 the User Content does not feature anyone who is 12 years old or younger.
- You agree not to upload any User Content which is illegal, immoral, discriminatory, defamatory, offensive or otherwise in contravention of public decency.
- MGP reserves the right to disclose and pass on details relating to User Content which it believes to be infringing any laws to the relevant authorities.
- You agree to indemnify MGP in respect of third party claims arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of the warranties and undertakings set out in these terms and conditions.
- MGP have the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time, at its discretion without prior notice. Any changes will be posted via these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By uploading the User Content you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or the uploading of any User Content to the Website.